Become A Happier Person
Breakthrough Hypnotherapy Program To Quickly Overcome Depression, Boost Energy and Love Life Again.
Hypnosis helps you to understand the root cause of your depression.
Clinical Hypnotherapy Program.
- We work together to design a program specifically for you.
- Address the root cause of your depression.
- Program is 4 sessions. One session per week for a month.
- Session last 90 minutes each.
- Accelerators (assignments) are given after each session to help you stay focused and achieve a better outcome.
- We give you self-hypnosis audios to listen to in between sessions to keep you on track.
- Message your therapist any time for continual support.
With hypnosis you can
- Take control of your thoughts and mind for a happier, more fulfilling life.
- Wake up refreshed, full of energy and ready to take on the day.
- Work with depression experts in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Eliminate negative thought patterns.
- Enjoy pleasurable activities again.
Did you know?
Depression is a common mental disorder. At its worst, depression can lead to suicide. Today, more women are affected by depression than men and globally, an estimated 350 million people of all ages suffer from depression. There are effective treatments for depression and hypnosis can quickly get to the root cause to overcome it for good. Depression is the leading cause of disability worldwide, and is a major contributor to the overall global burden of disease. It is a persistent state of mind harming a person’s thoughts and behaviors and can negatively affect a person’s daily activities and physical health.
Depression is known to be a normal coping mechanism that millions of people experience each year. Sometimes depression is a sudden instant feeling and other times it is something that has built of over many years to deal with such things as trauma. However, some people don’t know what is causing them to feel depressed. Depression may be triggered by different events or situations and varies for each person. Difficulties like addictions, health issues, sexual dysfunction, grief, body image, work and business, unhealthy relationships, fears and phobias and family problems can all initiate depression or exacerbate the negative feelings of an already depressed person.
Hypnosis is a way out of depression and back to a normal, happy, balanced life.
People with depression often feel one or more of the following.
- Depressed mood which can last the majority of the day, every day of the week.
- Decreased interest in activities that used to bring him/her pleasure.
- Increase or decrease in appetite and weight.
- Difficulty sleeping, falling asleep or waking up too early every day and night.
- Constant state of agitation and feeling slowed down.
- Decrease in energy every day.
- Not able to focus, or make decisions almost every day.
- Overwhelming feeling of guilt and not worthy or loved.
- Regular suicidal thoughts and/or self-harm, a plan for suicide, or actual attempts.
Using hypnosis to overcome your depression is your best investment as we help you understand the negative feelings ailing you by addressing the root cause. finally, you can be in control.
We can help.
Hypnotherapy for depression provides hope to those looking to feel better and start a healthier happier life. We provide a supportive environment for each person to work through their difficulties and to find the root cause of the depressed feelings. We can help by providing skills and strategies to release old negative limiting beliefs and change them into positive more beneficial ones.
It is important to speak with your doctor before trying alternative approaches to your treatment of any medical issue. If you feel any pain or discomfort you must seek medical attention first and foremost! A reputable hypnotherapist will always ask if you’ve seen a doctor and what his diagnosis are regarding any conditions you may have. If your hypnotherapist is not looking for medical opinion before agreeing to work with you, consider yourself in the hands of a person who does not have your best interest in mind and that is not operating professionally.
We like to work in conjunction with the medical community to make sure my clients have a fully balanced lifestyle, in mind, body and spirit.