HYPNOTHERAPY FOR SMOKING
Hypnosis has a reputation for being the best therapeutic help for smoking cessation available, with an excellent success rate.
Get started with a consultation. Together we design the perfect program just for you!
Using clinical hypnosis tools you uncover the root cause of your nicotine addiction.
Complete simple assignments in between each session to help you reach your goal more quickly.
To stay on track – listen to self-hypnosis audios that we give you in between each session.
Need added support? Email your therapist any time.
Request a Free Consultation
Benefits of The Smoking Cessation Program.
- End nicotine cravings.
- Quit easily and permanently – no willpower required.
- Chemically balance your body and brain for optimal health.
- Prevent weight gain and emotional eating with stress management.
- Replace the unhealthy habit with something more exciting and healthy.
Move your mind from its current state of addiction to a state of freedom from smoking. Achieve a genuine disinterest in cigarettes.
What happens when you quit smoking.
- After 20 minutes your blood pressure drops to a more healthy level
- After 8 hours the carbon monoxide level in your blood drops to normal
- After 24 hours your chance of a heart attack decreases
- Within 3 months circulation improves and your lungs work 30% betterAfter 1 year the risk of coronary heart disease is cut in half
- After 5 years stroke risk is the same as if you never smoked a day in your life
- After 10 years the risk of dying of from lung cancer is cut in half. Cancer of other organs in your body also drastically decreases
- After 15 years the risk of coronary heart disease is the same as if you never smoked a day in your life
Hypnotherapy to stop smoking by re-programming the mind.
Using hypnosis to stop smoking is not about willpower it is however about strength of mind. Therefore, if you have already decided you want to be a non-smoker then you are half way there. The other 50% is us working together to find the root cause of your cravings and reprogram your mind for a new healthier lifestyle. We will also work together to make sure your diet and exercise routine are balanced so there is no fluctuation in weight gain during your letting go process.
Hypnosis helps you to quit smoking on a subconscious and conscious level. We help you to lose the desire to smoke completely.
Using hypnosis to stop smoking is your best investment as we help you cut the addiction by addressing the root cause. You can finally be a non-smoker.
Why smoking made you happy.
Most likely smoking would bring you happiness and relief from a stressful day at work or even gave you a sense of comfort with your morning coffee and weekend relaxation routine. This is why quitting is often times hard for people because of the sense of joy and relief it immediately brings on. The reason why you feel that happiness is because of the endorphin release into your bloodstream. When we work together I will show you how you can naturally release those endorphin’s using a simple everyday self-hypnosis trick to activate your own biochemical endorphin release.
Quit smoking, let’s work together.
We have been helping people quit smoking for many years and it has been quite an awarding experience seeing people reclaim their health, and life. When a person is ready to let go of cigarettes and quit smoking, hypnotherapy can be the tool they use to reach their goal quickly, safely and joyfully. We work together to reprogram your mind so that you can fully let go of the want and need to smoke, so that smoking doesn’t control you anymore.
If you are ready to stop smoking and want the professional guidance of hypnosis to get you there, contact us today and together we can create a new life for you! It is important to speak with your doctor before trying alternative approaches to your treatment of any medical issue. If you feel any pain or discomfort you must seek medical attention first and foremost! A reputable hypnotherapist will always ask if you’ve seen a doctor first. We like to work in conjunction with the medical community to make sure our clients have a fully balanced lifestyle in mind, body and spirit.