The fastest growing therapy in the UAE. Because it’s safe, effective and provides life long results in the shortest amount of time.
At UAE Hypnosis, hypnotherapy centre, we get right to the root cause of your presenting concern. Whether you have an addiction, anxiety, weight management issues or goals you want to achieve, we are here to help. With the experience of our founder and Hypnotherapist, Mr. Adrian Rusin, we have created hypnotherapy solutions to meet the needs of individuals at any stage in life. Our goal is to assist people in taking charge of their life by learning, understanding and implementing the power of their own mind using the tools of hypnosis.
“Hypnotherapy helps you make massive change in your personal life. It’s the only tool that gives you direct access to the energy, information and wisdom that lives deep within you. We teach you how to access this part of yourself anytime, anywhere so you are ALWAYS in control!” -Adrian Rusin, Founder
Our clients benefit from:
- Clinical Hypnotherapy to improve health and energy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to master communication and confidence
- Life & Business Coaching to help turn your dreams into reality
- 90 minute sessions
- Fast and effective life-long results
- 100% confidentiality
- Superior support – Email your therapist at anytime with questions
- Audio Support – Self-hypnosis audios to accelerate your success
What can we help you with?
Learn more about hypnotherapy
The more you know about hypnotherapy, the more we make sense.
Our exceptional success rate sets us apart from other hypnotherapy centers in the UAE. Because our skills, experience and techniques give your mind and body the opportunity to heal, innovate and grow, you can succeed in any area of life. We are committed to change your life for the better in mind, body and spirit.
What is hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy uses the method of hypnosis to connect to the subconscious mind while induced in a trans state. Using hypnosis enables positive growth by influencing both physical and emotional behaviors. The process leading into this altered state varies, but all convey an immense yearning for transformation and an extreme state of relaxation for mind, body and spirit.
What is hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a natural, yet altered, state of mind where the critical factor of the mind is relaxed and selective thinking is maintained.
What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
According to Robert B. Dilts, founder of NLP University NLP is:
- A process that involves the development of behavioral competence and flexibility.
- Involves strategic thinking and knowledge of the mental processes that cause behavior.
- Empowers beliefs about what human beings are, what communication is and what the process of change is all about.
- Empowers self discovery and helps one to understand their mission in life.
- Helps one understand the spiritual part of human existence.
- Helps one to obtain wisdom and vision.
What is the HypLife™ Method?
The HypLife™ method is a personalized clinical hypnotherapy and health coaching system. Being the first hypnotherapy system to combine the most important modalities for total health. Uniting the science of psychology, nutrition, exercise and spirituality.
How many sessions do I need?
Everyone is different. You can choose to work one session at a time. You may also choose to work with a package of sessions, or enjoy one of our hypnotherapy programs. After your initial consultation you will know how many sessions you may need and what you are comfortable with committing to.
How long do sessions last?
Each session is always 90 minutes.
What is the critical factor?
The critical factor is the gatekeeper. Some compare it to a filtering mechanism between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind. The critical factor examines incoming ideas. It compares these ideas to past experiences and places a perception upon them. Anything you say “yes” to, or believe to be right, is filtered through the conscious mind and into the subconscious mind.
Does a person have control while in hypnosis?
While in hypnosis, a person has complete control of all his faculties. A person can hear, see, feel, smell, taste and speak as normal. Because hypnosis takes focus, sometimes the senses may even be more heightened than normal.
Does a person sleep or go unconscious while in hypnosis?
Although one may sometimes look unconscious or as if they are sleeping, he is 100% aware and able to respond and cooperate.
What happens to the body while in hypnosis?
While in hypnosis the body and mind are in tune and working as one harmonious unit. Hypnosis has equal effects on the conscious, subconscious and autonomic nervous system. Results of hypnosis are as much physical as they are mental. Having a pleasant hypnosis session will leave a person feeling refreshed and energized.
When in comes to myths about hypnosis, there are quite a few.
You will NOT do any of the following in hypnosis:
- Be controlled.
- Divulge secrets.
- Do anything in hypnosis that is outside your moral code.
- Surrender your will.
- Lose consciousness.
- Get “stuck” in hypnosis.
- Be brainwashed.
Has anyone ever been harmed by hypnosis?
Due to the law of self-preservation and how it prevails in the hypnotic state, a person will not allow himself to accept a harmful suggestion. Because of this no one has ever been injured by hypnosis. There has been thousands of tests conducted around the world to see if a person can be knowingly or unknowingly “fooled” or induced to harm himself or commit a crime. There is no case on record of any such result. In every case, the person being tested either rejected the negative suggestion or completely terminated the trance state himself. Hypnosis is a safe and effective tool for positive change.
What is the purpose of hypnosis?
- To reset and rejuvenate the body.
- Learn self-control and how to make good choices.
- Use altered mind states to receive guidance from you inner intelligence.
- Change negative patterns and ineffective beliefs.
- Replace unwanted habits with new effective patterns.
How people prevent themselves from going into hypnosis.
- Believe they are “strong willed” and that they can not go into hypnosis.
- They fear suppressed emotion of anger will emerge.
- They have hidden fears.
- Fearful of revealing secrets.
- Scared to lose control.
- A negative experience with hypnosis in the past.
- Lack of rapport with the hypnotherapist.
- Mentally impaired.
- “Forced” to “try” hypnosis by a friend or family member against their will. This is a negative payoff.
- Trying to hard to go into hypnosis.
What are the 4 brain wave patterns?
- Beta – the awake state.
- Alpha – A mild or light altered state of mind.
- Theta – A trance state. Experienced when you sleep at night.
- Delta – A trance state. Experienced in very deep sleep.
Can anyone be hypnotized?
Yes, anyone can be hypnotized if they want to be.
What are some functions of the conscious mind?
- To analyze and make choices.
- Inductive and deductive reasoning.
- Using logic to make decisions.
- Using your 5 senses.
How does the mind accept new suggestions into the subconscious?
- By the use of repetition. Repeating the same suggestion will allow the mind to accept a new idea.
- Being in an altered state like hypnosis relaxes the critical factor. This allows new ideas to be filtered through and accepted into the subconscious mind.
- Being involved in a highly emotionalized event.
- Receiving a message from a trusted peer or authority figure.
What is a therapeutic suggestion?
A therapeutic suggestion is a suggestion to the mind that causes action. It’s an instruction to your inner intelligence within your subconscious mind.
What is suggestion therapy?
Suggestion therapy is the process of saturating the conscious and subconscious mind with positive ideas and imagery. This creates new positive emotions, behavior patterns and results.
What can self-hypnosis be used for?
- Mental relaxation.
- Physical relaxation.
- Autosuggestion and positive mental programming.
- Mental exploration.
- Positive mental and physical change.
What to expect – Working with UAE Hypnosis
All clients must begin with a free consultation
Because success with hypnosis starts with knowledge of hypnosis and your comfort level with your therapist. We suggest all clients start with a free consultation. Meet your therapist, ask all your questions and make sure hypnotherapy is the right option for you before you make any future commitments.
What happens during your free consultation
- Meet your hypnotherapist.
- Ask all your questions about how hypnosis and hypnotherapy works.
- Determine if hypnotherapy is the right option for you and your specific goals.
- Review current prices and promotions.
- Review scheduling options.
- You are given a clinic intake form to complete to determine your needs for hypnotherapy.
- You are given a free self-hypnosis audio to prepare you for your first session.
- Book a session with your therapist.
What happens during your hypnotherapy session
- You and your therapist review your intake form and create a plan for a successful outcome.
- You learn self-hypnosis as a tool to have for life.
- Your therapist will guide you into a relaxed state of hypnosis. Through a series of hypnotic techniques he will help you discover the root cause of any issues your want to work on.
- You will experience autosuggestion and Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) techniques. Your therapist will help you recondition your mind for the results you want.
- You will discover negative patterns of thinking, beliefs, and perspectives acting as obstacles in your life. With hypnotherapy your therapist will help you overcome these obstacles by releasing the negative patterns in your mind. Your therapist will help you to program new, more positive behaviors and thought processes.
- The following techniques are used in your session: Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), Clinical Hypnotherapy, Regression therapy,
Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning, Design Human Engineering, and life coaching.
Hypnotherapy is a client-centered therapy that helps you overcome obstacles and achieve goals at a deeper level. Combining all our advanced therapeutic tools you will restructure your mind and create results on your own terms. To learn more about how hypnotherapy can help you, please sign up for a free consultation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will discuss your goals and come up with a plan to help you achieve your desired results.