A 4-week, drug free clinical hypnotherapy
program to help you get the sleep you need.
Overcoming Insomnia and Sleep Problems with Hypnosis.
Based on the latest science in sleep research and clinical hypnotherapy, this hypnotherapy program can help to resolve chronic insomnia. Clinical hypnotherapy for insomnia is based on a 4 week treatment program that can help people who have difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or wake up tired with no energy. Hypnotherapy is scientifically proven, highly effective, and does not rely on medications to work.
The Hypnotherapy Program.
- Start with a 20 minute consultation, meet your therapist and together design a program specifically for you.
- Address the root cause of your sleep problems.
- Some people choose to go session by session, others like to work with a 4 session program.
- Each session lasts 90 minutes.
- Simple, short assignments to accelerate success is provided. Complete these assignments in between each session for maximum results.
- Enjoy self-hypnosis audios in between sessions and at your sleep time to help fall asleep more easy. (included with program)
- Email your therapist if you require additional support.
- Naturally go into a deep sleep anytime you want
- Maximize the benefits of your sleep with hypnosis
- We help you to retrain your mind and body with hypnosis so you can fall asleep, stay asleep and wake rested and energized.
Overcome sleep problems with hypnosis.
Many people in today’s society struggle with falling asleep at night, staying asleep or feeling a constant state of tiredness. According to the National Institute of Health in the United States, insomnia affects 70 million Americans and 1 in 10 adults report chronic insomnia. Insomnia is a type of sleep disorder. Do not confuse it with a disease or diagnosis as it is just a way of labeling several types of sleep disorders.
Do you feel tired throughout the day?
Your risk for depression and high blood pressure raises and the following other symptoms may occur.
Increase in accidents and poor decision making
Lack of motivation
Sleepiness during the day or while at work
Unable to focus or concentrate
Stop the troubling thoughts and anxious feelings getting in the way of your sleep. Now with hypnosis you can fall asleep fast, sleep like a child and bounce out of bed energized in the morning.
Benefits of hypnosis for sleep.
Sleep soundly every at night
Rid your anxieties and sleep peacefully
Generate extra energy after a calm night’s sleep
Relax deeply whenever you want
Release stress, and remove tension and anxiety
Be healthier and more relaxed every day
Rejuvenating sleep every night
Relax and restore your entire mind and body
Enjoy a power nap whenever you choose
Have deep, strengthening rests wherever you are
Fill your body with the powerful energy for the day
Transform your mornings by getting to the root cause of your sleep issue.
How hypnosis helps.
Hypnotherapy can help you overcome your sleeping issues by introducing you to a relaxed state of mind. Hypnosis can be used as a tool to fall asleep quickly, safely and naturally. You will wake up feeling full of energy, ready to accomplish your goals for the day. It is important to speak with your doctor before trying alternative approaches to your treatment of any medical issue. If you feel any pain or discomfort you must seek medical attention first and foremost! A reputable hypnotherapist will always ask if you’ve seen a doctor. We like to work in conjunction with the medical community to make sure my clients have a fully balanced lifestyle, in mind, body and spirit.
Please note that there are several medical issues that contribute to sleep problems. Please speak with your doctor first to rule out any medical related causes that may be contributing to your sleep problems.