End Anxiety, Stress & Panic
Using The HypLife™ Method
Working With The Brain and Mind to Calm Inner Turmoil and Dramatically Improve Your Health, Energy and Mood.
Calm Your Anxious Mind And Re-Train Your Brain.
Using the doctor recommended HypLife™ method of hypnotherapy, improve your life on all 4 levels. Psychological, Biological, Social and Spiritual.
We believe in treating the whole person, just just parts. That’s why our program works so well!
The Hypnotherapy Program.
- Start with a consultation where we work together to create a program designed specifically for you.
- Our clinical hypnotherapy program addresses the root cause of panic, stress and anxiety.
- We recommend 4 sessions. One session per week for one month.
- Each session lasts 90 minutes.
- You are given assignments to complete in between each session.
We call these assignments accelerators because they help you reach your goal more quickly.
- Enjoy self-hypnosis audios to stay on track in between each session.
- Email your therapist questions any time for continual support.
The brain and mind working together.
Anxiety, stress and panic arise from certain parts of the brain. For example, stored negative memories in the amygdala are the reason people experience anxiety and have anxiety disorders. The amygdala is best known as the emotion center of the brain. It houses fear and aggression. It’s also responsible for motivation, emotion and behavior.
Then there’s the hippocampus which is essential in the formation of memories and remembering past experiences.
Here’s how we use hypnosis to tap into our brain systems:
- With hypnosis you easily access stored memories within the hippocampus.
- While in hypnosis you are guided through your memory system. This allows you to discover the root cause, or event, that initiates anxiety, panic and stress.
- Your hypnotherapist guides you through the memory for more clarity. Most of the time these are childhood memories and perceptions that just need revisiting.
- A new adult perspective is achieved. Anxiety triggers are released.
Stress and Anxiety Vs. Panic Attack.
There is a difference between anxiety attacks and panic attacks.
Anxiety attacks occur as a reaction to a stressor. For example, if you are walking down a dark ally and hear someone walking behind you quickly, you may have an anxiety attack as your fight or flight responses kick in to the possible harm you could experience from the person following you.
Panic attack is a symptom of panic disorder which is a form of anxiety disorder. People who have panic attacks experience unpredictable frequent attacks of fear unprovoked by any stressor.
People with panic disorder who experience panic attacks have sudden and repeated attacks of fear. Many times, the person feels they are losing control or an overwhelming feeling of impending doom, even if the danger is not real.
People often report a panic attack feeling like a heart attack, and they are unable to breathe. The panic attacks are so scary to the person they begin to fear their next episode. However, in hypnotherapy we know that what you focus on expands, and fortunately panic disorder and panic attacks are easily stopped with hypnosis. It makes sense to work with the mind when looking for treatment.
Hypnotherapy works with the client to have them relax into their subconscious mind to find the root cause of the panic and anxiety attacks. You discover new ways of thinking and new patterns of behavior to create a new life less anxious and afraid.
Symptoms of Stress, Anxiety and Panic Attacks.
- Unable to breath
- Chest pain, tight chest
- Feeling as if you can’t swallow
- Feeling as if you are losing control
- Heart beating too fast or too slow
- Tingly sensation in body (feeling numb)
Hypnosis Can Help.
With anxiety it may feel as if you are going to have a heart attack or lose control of your breathing and that you may even die. However, the nervous system controlled by your mind is just in overdrive and is reacting to a belief or perception of a stimulus, either real or imagined. Hypnotherapy is a fast and simple way to remove the attacks from your life, so you can be free and live life normally again.
It is important to speak with your doctor before trying alternative approaches to your treatment of any medical issue. If you feel any pain or discomfort you must seek medical attention first and foremost! A reputable hypnotherapist will always ask if you’ve seen a doctor and what his diagnosis are regarding any conditions you may have. If your hypnotherapist is not looking for medical opinion before agreeing to work with you, consider yourself in the hands of a person who does not have your best interest in mind and that is not operating professionally.
We work together with the medical community to make sure clients have a fully balanced lifestyle, in mind, body and spirit.
We have been helping people overcome stress, anxiety and panic attacks for over 15 years and it has been quite an awarding experience. When a person is ready to let go of the overwhelming feelings accompanied by stress, anxiety and panic, hypnotherapy can be the tool they use to reach their goal quickly, safely and joyfully. We work together to get to the root cause of your issue and help you tap into your inner wisdom to live a life free of anything holding you back from living your best life.