STOP AND OVERCOME ABUSE
PROMOTION 30% OFF SESSIONS
When you sign up for a free consultation.
We Are Hypnotherapy Experts in Dubai and Abu Dhabi Specializing in Helping Clients Overcome the Effects of Abuse
- If you have been the victim of domestic violence or sexual abuse know there is hope.
- If you are an abuser and want help to stop hurting others physically, emotionally or both, we can help.
Abuse often occurs when one person is attempting to overpower another with harm. We have worked with many clients helping them to overcome abusive patterns and relationships.With hypnosis you can take back the control in your life. Live each day with joy, compassion, freedom and true love. Remember abuse is not your fault.
Is it emotional or mental abuse?
Often times people do not realize they are being emotionally abused. Many of my clients have stated that they “just got used to it.” It’s when an abuser is behaving in a way that can result with the abused person experiencing psychological trauma like depression, stress, or PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder). The abuser may shout, yell, and accuse his victim, even criticizing or humiliating him in front of others. It is also quite common for the abuser to control the abused person’s daily routine, such as if or when they work, who they see or talk to, and where and how they spend their money
Forms of abuse.
You may have experienced abuse in any of the following ways:
- Physical: hitting, slapping, choking, kicking, punching, biting, using weapons on you.
- Threats to you or your loved ones.
- Threats of suicide to manipulate you.
- Forcing sexual acts you don’t want.
- Intentionally puts you down.
- Preventing you from being with friends and family.
- Preventing you from working and being independent.
- Will not allow you access to your own financial funds and paychecks.
We understand that it may be difficult for an abused person or an abuser to step forward and seek help. Rest assured as we are very experienced working with this topic. At UAE Hypnosis we help to guide you to the healing and balance you seek.
Signs of sexual abuse and domestic violence.
Victims of sexual abuse often report and develop the following:
We can help.
If you feel you have been the victim of abuse of any kind and you are ready to heal the effects it has made on your life, then contact me today and together, in a non-judgmental atmosphere, we can use the power of hypnotherapy to help you live a safe, happy and harmonious life. You deserve it!
It is important to speak with your doctor before trying alternative approaches to your treatment of any medical issue. If you feel any pain or discomfort you must seek medical attention first and foremost! A reputable hypnotherapist will always ask if you’ve seen a doctor.
We like to work in conjunction with the medical community to make sure our clients have a fully balanced lifestyle, in mind, body and spirit.