DESIGNED FOR HEALTH
I designed this self-hypnosis audio to release anxiety, stop panic and improve overall well-being. A highly effective and proven way to overcome the negative effects of stress in your life. Anxiety will seem to float away as you move into deep states of mental and physical peace and calm. -Adrian Rusin, Clinical Hypnotherapist
CREATED WITH COMPASSION
Created out of compassion and FREE FOR ALL PEOPLE – help heal the world.
Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The large number of coronavirus infections globally is a major cause of stress for citizens who can develop anxiety and panic attacks.
Our body directs most of the energy to the physiological organs and processes that deal with the survival instinct. (example: adrenal, adrenaline, cortisol, heart, blood circulation, breathing, oxygenation, musculature).
The longer we stay in this stress process, the less energy we have for the organs, glands and physiological processes that deal with cell regeneration. The result is a weakening of the immune system.
Stress is a state that encompasses our being on all levels, mentally, emotionally and physically. In fact, stress itself is not a “disease”, it is not something that exists in a tangible way, but it implies in itself our perception to external or internal stimuli. Imaginary worries about what might happen (in the near or medium future) that we are mentally running – perfectionism and impatience – can uselessly produce a state of panic based on nothing.
Tips to keep us calm during this time:
- Give up imaginary worries, because they belong to a future you do not know!
- Give up small grievances and increase your gratitude for what you have, know and can already or can seek, ask and learn.
- Stay focused on what is really important: health, relaxation, gratitude, family, love.
- Constantly maintain a healthy lifestyle to support your immune system (useful / present-day thinking mode, tangible reality, physical movement, balanced nutrition, quality socialization, hobbies).
- Reduce meat consumption – processing consumes more of the body’s energy than processing vegetables, stress hormones eliminated by the killed animal pass into our body, resulting in an uncontrolled increase in panic.
- Respect on this occasion the life of other beings, respect the cleanliness, the environment and the natural balance.
- Spend more time with family and with yourself.
- Read, read, read!
- Address constantly (daily) any method of relaxation that suits you: physical movement, reading a book, a good movie, a hobby, hypnosis, meditation, breathing, mental training, mindfulness, psychotherapy, NLP, energy techniques, yoga, quality time to have something to learn.