Skip to content
Book A Session
Children and Teen
Depression Treatment, Sadness
Fears and Phobias
Fear of Flying
Guilt, Shame, Regret
Habits and Dependency
HypnoBirthing, Fertility and Pregnancy
Law of Attraction
Nervous, Tension, Worry
Past Life Regression
Sleep & Insomnia
Wealth & Abundance
Customized Self-Hypnosis Audio
Past Life Regression Audio Program (download now)
Self-Hypnosis Audios (Download Now)
Login To Your Account
Meet Adrian Rusin
Testimonials and Reviews
Teletherapy & Online Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis Training & Events
Consultation & Session Prices
To create your personalized hypnosis audios, kindly take a moment to answer the following questions. Your response will guide us in tailoring the audios to meet your specific needs and goals.
1. Have you ever experienced hypnosis?
If yes, please explain.
2. Describe the goal you would like to achieve, or the obstacle to overcome.
3. What has been stopping you or holding you back from achieving your goal?
4. What do you need to believe is true about yourself to achieve this goal?
For example - creative, capable, intelligent, good enough, worthy, etc.
5. What is the most important action you need to take to achieve your goal?
This needs to be a physical action step.
6. What thought would help you accomplish this action step?
7. What feeling would help you accomplish this action step?
For example - energized, happy, or powerful.
8a. Describe what it is like to actually be doing the action step.
8b. How do you feel doing this action step?
9. Describe what happens when you achieve your goal.
10. How do you feel when you achieve your goal?
If other, please explain.
11. What do you want to name your audio recording?
Create a title.
12. Would you like background music?
13. Would you like your audio recorded by a man or woman?
Man's voice: Mr. Adrian Rusin | Woman's voice: Ms. Amanda Bell | Both Certified Medical Support Hypnotherapists
14. Anything else you'd like to tell us? If there is anything else you would like to say about reaching your goal, please write it here. You can mention names of people and places that you would like to hear in your recording.
Keep your words positive as this is the first step towards success.
Page load link